Sunday, January 27, 2008

cold day...

Sundays are especially hard for me to work at my FT job. It's been pretty dead, European tourist season has come to a halt, and because of the recession here in the states, we have fewer visitors than usual.

Sundays are also hard for me to go to work because a) the trains are all sorts of wonky on weekends with trackwork and b) So many people are off on Sundays. Cold Sundays are especially hard to get out of bed and go to work, even though I love what I do and all of my coworkers.

Today was a cold Sunday, but I was still pretty productive. I did four loads of laundry this morning and once I finally got photoshop to recognize my camera was plugged into a USB port, it was time for me to head to work. At work, I went through the low sales report and priced a ton of kids books at 50% off. It was good, but after the project was done, veeeerrryyyyy sllllloooowwww.

I just got home and now I am finally listing item number 9 for January!


(Click the photo for more info/pics.)

Somehow, every item I make out of this fabric, I happen to cut bird heads/bodies for one side and bird bodies/butts for the other. I like to consider it front and back. lol. I actually have this fabric in a few different color schemes, I should pull it out and cut it. It's such fun, peaceful fabric. =)

I'm preheating the oven to heat up my left over baked ziti from last night, then I will plop down in front of my sewing machine and Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and sew my little heart out.

I will list item #10 before bed.

<3 Always!
Taina

2 comments: