Thursday, January 24, 2008

What a crazy crazy day...

Today while I was at work, a contractor fell, broke his neck and died.

I was so spacey and distraught that I somehow lost my cellphone. I don't have a landline, so now not only am I really upset about the loss of this guy, but feeling quite anxious and naked without my cellphone. My mother is undergoing a series of neurological tests, so I would like to be her emergency contact if she starts really worrying. She's more worried about the tests than the results at this point. I am worried about her because I don't have a phone tonight. I am so thankful I have a roommate! I used her phone to tell my dad I'd lost my phone and if there is an emergency, to call Federica. My mom was sleeping, as I'm sure it's been an exhausting day. Today was her MRI and some other test with initials.

Tomorrow I will call Lost & Found to see if they have it, and if not, I have to buy a new one. I'm not thrilled about this, as I was hoping the money I had saved up so far from Etsy would go towards a laptop, not a replacement cellphone.

I really hope they have my phone when I call tomorrow morning.

In other news? I got my internet up and running and better than ever, so here is the 6th item I have listed in January:


A tattoo makeup/pencil case! Hooray!
Like always, click the photo for info on the item.

I was hoping to come home and make things tonight, but after spending an hour turning my entire work world upside down looking for my phone, I'm completely exhausted and probably should not be operating a sewing machine. Tomorrow! Tomorrow I will make a bunch of things. I have 7 days left to make 14 items. We'll see if I can do it!

<3 Always,
Taina

No comments: