Friday, January 25, 2008

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday, everyone!

Because I don't my workplace is busiest on weekends, my schedule is Su-Th. I have Fri/Sat off. This means today is a sewing day.

I was an emotional mess yesterday, went to bed early, woke up at a decent hour, called MoMA's lost and found, but nothing. I called my boss to see if they'd found my phone, but again, nothing. So I called my cellphone company and suspended service. After I post this, I will be going downtown to the phone store to pick up a new phone. The good news? I have 14 days to find my old phone and return the new one for a full refund.

So today I made items 7 and 8 for my goal of 20. Two zipper pouches, the perfect size for makeup or pencils/pens/art supplies.

I photographed and listed 7. I will photograph 8 while it's still light out and list it this evening.

Here's January's item 7:


It's a koi pouch, made of my all-time favorite fabric. The fabric has been discontinued and I have such a tiny amount left that I couldn't even make two pillows for my own couch out of it. I do have a coin purse I made out of the fabric that I use as a wallet, business cards, credit cards, ID, coins and cash all fit comfortably in it. I hope someone finds this pouch as thrilling as I do!

Since I know practically no one's numbers by heart, I figure I will be staying in for the weekend until my friends text message me once my new phone is activated. This means way more sewing/knitting time than expected! How very exciting!

<3 Always,
Taina

No comments: