Friday, January 25, 2008

Exhaustion!

It's Friday night. I just got home a little bit ago. My new phone cost 238 bucks since I was mid-contract. It would have cost 100 if it was 11/08 and I'd lost my phone. Good news? I have 30 days to return it for full refund if my old phone turns up.

I called Lost & Found today, I had to be patched through via the Security Console. The first time I called, nobody picked up when they transfered the call. When I spoke to Security again, they said "We can't find the Lost & Found employee, can we take your number?" I wanted to be a smarta*s and ask "Did you look in the closet?" (That's where they keep all of the items they find, a huge locked closet.)

When L&F finally called me back, they hadn't seen my phone. None of my coworkers have seen it either.

::sigh::

It will keep me listing new things regularly in my shop, that's for sure!

Tomorrow? I list my apple & pear zipper pouch! I also have to do laundry and sew more things.

I'm super thirsty, I'm going to go drink a few glasses of water and fall asleep early.

<3 Always,
Taina

No comments: