Saturday, January 24, 2009

January 3/10 and 4/10

I've been cutting tons of fabric recently and finally sat down at my sewing machine late last night to stitch fabric pieces together. I told myself I could watch "Baby Mama" only if I sewed the entire time I watched it. I have had "Baby Mama" from Netflix for more than two months and still hadn't seen it!

So while watching it, I made two pairs of baby shoes:

The pair above is definitely one of my favorites I've made so far. I think they are just darling!



(As always click the photos for more info!)

And right now? I have FIFTY items in my shop! I don't know if I've ever had 50 items in my shop before. I have another showcase date coming up in a couple weeks, so hopefully I will sell some of these items!

So today I hope to sew a couple more pieces. First? I have to go to the Post Office. I now have two penpals and I feel like I'm slacking! I already missed the drop-off time for my corner blue mailbox and I should probably drop off my netflix dvds. eeps!

<3 Always,
--Taina

1 comment:

TheSeaWithin said...

Fifty items! Wow! That's great!

Another penpal???? Oh oh I'm going to get jealous! :) just kidding!