Thursday, January 22, 2009

Birthday Ideas

My ::gasp!:: 28th birthday is coming up in a little over a month and my father keeps asking me what I want for it. My answer is always "I don't need anything." Which, I really don't.

For Christmas? I wanted a rollingpin and another cookie sheet. Those were perfect gifts, as I can now make gingerbread cookies and all cookies I bake take 1/2 the time, as I don't have to wait for my only cookie sheet to cool repeatedly.

I truly don't know what I need/want for my birthday. First? I won't even be here to celebrate. I am due to be in Michigan for a United Auto Workers Health & Safety Conference the week of my birthday. Note to self: buy snowpants!

So I have been wandering around Etsy.com all morning and finally remembered that a couple years ago, I asked my dad for a few things on my "Favorites" list, and it was AWESOME!

So that is what I'm going to do, compile a list of items that he can pick one or two off of to purchase for me.

So far? I like these: (Click photos for more info!)


I think these birdies would be really awesome above my window in my bedroom. Especially in either nut brown or light brown.


(My first name is "Taina", afterall!)


I love the thimble photo and want it! I already have her photo of thread spools.


I also have always been a fan of HeavenHelpUs's shop. I think it's hysterical. Being that my Etsy shop consists of many sewn things, I think St. Ann, the patroness of seamstresses would be the way to go.



I've always loved Lollibomb's products! She's also a total sweetheart. Now, to choose a scent? That would be difficult. I was thinking either Almond Biscotti or Green Tea/Cucumber.


And last but not least? I REALLY want one of these:

Erin/CocoBoudoir is an amazing hair accessory creator and this one called to me. However, it was a custom order for someone else, so I don't know if she will be making any more. I just contacted her to ask.

So that's my Birthday wishlist! yay. I will have to send the link to this blog entry to my dad and see what he thinks. I definitely don't want all of the items but one or two would rock my socks!

<3 Always,
--Taina

2 comments:

TheSeaWithin said...

Oh! This is a perfect list! Now I can stop hounding you!

Anonymous said...

Oh no - I must have those birds in my studio - great choice!