Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hi, my name is Taina and...

I'm addicted to VieModerne's flowers!

(admitting is the first step!)

I wore a different one every day at the United Auto Workers Health & Safety Conference and it was a great way for the guys to come up and ask me about them and start a conversation. I accidentally squished my pink hair clip to the point of no return, so I just bought a replacement.



There's nothing like combined shipping discounts to make someone want to buy more than one of something, so I purchased a gold satin one also! I am so excited!



I also went to Borders Books after work and looked through books of little girl dresses and have been sketching out ideas, so be on the look out! My coworker Greg and his wife Candy are having a baby girl in June, so I get to try out all my patterns on them. =)

When I got home, I listed my latest pillow, a print I absolutely love. It's called "VW Sole", in the pink colorway.



(As always, you can click the photos for more details)

I photographed my latest pillow this morning but didn't have time to list it, so it will have to happen once I get home from work this evening.

<3 Always,
--Taina

1 comment:

TheSeaWithin said...

Wow! I didn't know you had so many of those flowers! You are as bad as I am with Berkley Illustrations' prints!