Friday, February 6, 2009

Febrrrruary!

The good thing about it being incredibly cold this month is that it is only the 6th and I've already made a few things for my shop. It's too cold to stay out, my apartment is nice and warm, which makes it quite a nice environment for creating things.

I made a few pairs of baby shoes and a throw pillow. I listed the throw-pillow yesterday and it already sold! I love when that happens!


Birds and Blossoms pillow.

And I made my first pair of organic baby shoes:


The outer fabric is 60% organic cotton and 40% organic bamboo, and SO SOFT! =) I love it! I plan on making other things with the fabric.

The same day, I made these sea turtle baby shoes which I think are totally sweet:


And today I made these cute baby shoes as I am trying to create more gender-neutral baby items:



Tomorrow I plan on listing at least one new makeup bag and coin purse, and possibly a throw pillow, so stay tuned!

<3 Always,
--Taina

No comments: