Friday, January 30, 2009

More hobbit birthday purchases!

I have been looking for something special for my mom to give to her on my birthday. She gave birth to me, I thought I could give her something relaxing. I'm trying to purchase all of my Hobbit birthday presents to distribute on my birthday on Etsy.

Today I went to the front page of Etsy and stumbled upon the featured seller: SweetPetula. She makes bath and body items from scratch! Perfect! My mother loves to take baths and hardly ever does. I want her to pamper herself more, as she owes it to herself. I purchased bath fizzies in three different scents:



I purchased "Mediterranean Mint", "Provence" and "Sweet P." I think it's the perfect gift for my mom!

Okay, I have to sew the remaining of my January 10 items and list them by tomorrow. Time to get cracking!

♥ ♥ ♥
I am having a Twitter/Blog sale this weekend! Free shipping on all purchases, enter "twitter" or "blog" in the notes to seller box at check out, and I will send a revised invoice! Click here to check out my shop!

<3 always,
--Taina

1 comment:

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

Aww how sweet! Your mom will love them!