Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lazy Saturday...

I had all of these things I planned on doing today and got nearly none of them done! I did spend some time on my computer and got some stuff done there.

I finally updated my Flickr account to where I want it to be! I created an account years ago and all the photos were terrible and it just wasn't fun, so I revamped it, deleted all the really old photos, created sets of self-portraits and things I've made for Etsy...added myself to some groups, found a few contacts...Yay! I'd been putting off fixing it up for a while.

I also sat at my sewing machine and made a pair of baby shoes for My shop:


(Click photo for more info)

And now I'm going to clean my apartment, order a veggie burger and make some more stuff.

<3 Always,
--Taina

3 comments:

TheSeaWithin said...

I was so happy to see you were on flickr! I am impressed with your amount of blog updates!

TheSeaWithin said...

Brooklynindustries are great! Thanks for the link!

TheSeaWithin said...

I never know if i'm suppose to reply to comment on my post or in your blog. LJ had a superior system than blogger.

I LOVE the billy goat too. esp bc he is eating his necktie... hehehe. and i love the raccoon because he is a scientist!