Wednesday, January 28, 2009

February's Coming!

Do you know what that means? Valentine's Day! My Birthday! My trip to the United Auto Workers Health & Safety Conference!

So many things to be excited about! I didn't used to be a Valentine's Day kind of gal, but now that I have two penpals and a number of single friends, I thought it would be fun to purchase/make cards.

I bought a couple from CreativeApples, but can only show one of them because my Etsy penpal reads my blog:



Also, I really love the idea of a Hobbit Birthday. Hobbits give gifts to others on their birthday, and I think that's an awesome idea. So I've been buying little things on Etsy to give my friends. I bought a few things from VieModerne, including one hairclip for myself:



I think I need to check her shop again for something perfect for my birthday. Although, I also wonder how the reaction would be if I wore something super girly in my hair at a United Auto Workers conference! lol.

<3 Always,
--Taina

P.S. There's a sale going on in my shop right now! All pillows are on sale, $18 marked down from $22!

1 comment:

TheSeaWithin said...

You do have an exciting bday! I like your Hobbit idea. I should give gifts on my bday!