Tuesday, December 2, 2008

One behind...

Well, I'm one behind as for listing one item each day. I neglected to list something yesterday. eeps! That means I have to make two items tonight for my shop.


(Click photo for more info)

I made a pillow on Sunday night and just listed it today. It's made with a new print I purchased about a month ago. I think it's a really great print, both colorful and subtle, the contrast of the flowers on a white background reminds me of Winter. I may make a couple of these for my couch.

I love making envelope-backed pillows because the covers are so easy to remove and wash.

Okay, off to sew!

<3 Always,
--Taina

1 comment:

TheSeaWithin said...

I love that fabric! When I made pillows for my sister, I can't believe I didn't think of making envelope backed ones! I hand stitched them closed! She will never be able to clean them!
Do you ever keep the pillows for yourself?