Tuesday, March 11, 2008

She's back!

Good Afternoon!!

After a very crazy/hectic/chaotic week, it's Tuesday of a new week and I'm feeling great!

I received a letter from my Etsy Penpal yesterday. She's such an inspiration. Not only is Nadine attending grad school AND training guide dogs, but she makes a tremendous amount of new items in her spare time and is selling tons! I came home and sat in front of my sewing machine and made two new makeup bags. Including one out of the Fishy fabric I purchased from FabricStash! So exciting!



I have paypal $ burning a hole in my creative pocket. I "hearted" at least 4 listings of FabricStash's today. If I sell one more makeup bag, I will be able to place a nice order for fabric AND buy more fusible interfacing. STOKED!

The second item I made? Another pink bird makeup bag, I have yet to photograph it, though.

As usual, all photos are clickable for more info. I'm off to work and then home to make MORE THINGS! Hooray!

<3 Always,
--Taina

2 comments:

MyArtInProgress said...

I love that makeup purse, and your etsy store is full of adorable things!

Ivy & Mae said...

I admire your consistancy in producing items! I've totally hit a brick wall, I think I want to go outside and play, dang spring fever and it isn't even nice outside yet.