Wednesday, March 12, 2008

An apple a day...

My coworker's friend just had twin boys! He bought 2 apple hats from me and I couldn't be more excited. I hope she takes lots of photos!



The cool thing about my hats is that the brim rolls up and down and the knit is stretchy, so it works very well for growing babies. Since they are only 4lbs currently, the hats will definitely last until Fall. Alvaro is seeing the babies either tonight or tomorrow night, I can't wait to hear his friend's reaction to the hats. Alvaro was totally in love with them.

I love when customers are happy!

I just bought a bunch more fabric, half yards in 4 different prints from FabricStash. Maybe I will get them by Saturday, that would be awesome!

I have marketing class tonight, which I'm not thrilled about since the class is mostly common sense. The one really nice thing about the class is it inspires me to work hard.

I made two more makeup bags last night but had to leave for work before I was able to list them in mh shop. Another pink/red striped, since I just sold the last one and one made out of my new orange/yellow/red floral fabric.

I'm glad I'm on a creating roll. I'm always happiest working with my hands.

<3 Always,
--Taina

1 comment:

ppdesigns said...

your apple hat is gorgeous!