Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wednesdays...

It's been a week since I last updated. I've been busy...::GASP:: going on dates. Yup. I would write more about them here, but neither of them have anything to do with my handmade life. Except that I haven't been making as many things as I should be.

I am so excited, as February's sales picked up, I sold the strange bird makeup bag this morning. I also just listed this:


(Click photo for listing info)

I made it last night and love how bright it is, especially because it snowed all day yesterday and is pouring all day today. Grey days should be combatted with brightly colored projects.

My Marketing class was postponed last week, due to start this Weds. Today, the college called me to say that the instructor has once more postponed the first class to next week due to the weather. Heartbreaking! I was really excited today and was contemplating buying a really cute notebook just for the occasion.

Oh well, I will go home and make more things. Hooray!

<3 Always,
--Taina

1 comment:

Eatsruns said...

oooh, I want all the goss!