Sunday, February 3, 2008

strawberries

I've been craving fruit like nobody's business recently. Like apples with peanut butter and really good organic strawberries. yum! After work today, I'm heading to Whole Foods to buy some really good fruit, parmasean and some munchy veggies like baby carrots and such. I'm sad I missed my local Farmer's Market yesterday. It's only every Saturday from 8am-3pm. Next week, I will buy some of their amazing apple cider. I can't wait!

I'm actually leaving my apt. in 15 mins for Target to buy some necessities like paper towels, razors, organic milk and such. Oh, and chocolate bars and marshmallows for my s'more maker! I think I'm hanging out w/ a new work friend tomorrow night, and I promised him s'mores.

I sold my little umbrella coin purse this morning! I was hoping someone would buy it, since I think it's super cute.

Anyway, here's a strawberry zipper pouch to tide me over until I purchase some actual fruit this evening:



<3 Always,
--Taina

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Your post made me hungry. I may have to go buy some fruit now. But that's not a bad thing. :)

Izile said...

If I lived that close to a Whole Foods, I'd be in such trouble! I'm a subway stop away from the best little Korean produce market, and that gets me as is! Who can turn down 50 cents for a half pint of raspberries?