Monday, February 4, 2008

Nothing handmade to update with...

...but I'm doing it anyway!

I didn't make anything last night. I went to Whole Foods after work, bought organic strawberries, gala apples, a bosc pear, baby spinach, parmasean and mozzerella (all organic! hooray!)

Yum. I had an apple and some cheese for dinner and it hit the spot. I'm bringing an apple and a pb sandwich for lunch at work and I couldn't be more excited.

I sold the little umbrella coin purse yesterday! yay! It was one of my faves, I'm so glad it's finding a good home. =)

Today after I eat my sandwich and apple, I am going to the Post Office to ship out the makeup bag I sold 2 days ago and the coin purse I sold yesterday, as well as my latest letter to my penpal. I hope I get something in the mail soon. I am so excited about my penpal. I love receiving things other than bills!

I'm saving the organic strawberries for the extra white chocolate I have in the apt. from when I made all of the peppermint bark for my family. Hopefully I will have someone to share it with this week.

Tomorrow I get out of work at five, part of me is really hoping I get to hang out with my new work friend Omar, but part of me is hoping he cancels so I can come home and sew a ton. I have the fabric cut for 4 more makeup bags, and hopefully my wholesale zipper order will arrive in my mailbox tomorrow.



Oh, I bought a really great V-day card from SpringCartDesigns. I can't wait for it to get here. My mom's been thinking about learning sign language for a while, she flashes me the "ILoveYou" sign from her kitchen window when I leave her apartment, I think the card would be perfect for her.

My from SpringCartDesigns is super friendly, communicative, quick to respond and quite helpful. She's shipping out my card immediately, too. I love great etsy service!

Time for work!

<3 Always,
--Taina

No comments: