Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Allergy Monsters are here!

I suffer from terrible seasonal allergies. Especially in Spring and Fall. I have found that I am searching high and low for tissues in my huge purse on the subway while sniffling. I sniffled all the way through my last union meeting on Monday because I forgot my tissues in my bag!

When I was a child, I was friends with this boy named Caed. He was super cute but allergic to EVERYTHING. I remember he always had kleenex on hand. A good friend to have when you also are allergic to all things dusty, furry and pollen-y!

I've been wanting to come up with a new product that is great for adults who aren't afraid of being silly as well as for kids.



I just listed my first Allergy Monster yesterday! It's a kleenex case that you won't lose, you just place your tissues inside and the allergy monster will help you ward off the awkward sniffles. Also a conversational piece.

It came from my desire to either give away my fabric paints or find something to use for, as I haven't used them in a year and am still Spring cleaning.

I thought about how I could really use a tissue pouch, and remembered I have about 4 yards of thick linen. Then came the fabric paints, a little iron setting, and my first Allergy Monster was born! I'm thinking about naming them different names. Anyone have any thoughts? I'd love to hear them!

<3 Always,
--Taina

**OH MY GOODNESS! I sold the item hours after I listed it! I will have to list my others soon!

1 comment:

TheSeaWithin said...

Taina!!!

I have a blog too!