Monday, March 24, 2008

Back at work...

I spent all day Saturday sewing, made 3 clutches, I will be listing them in the next couple days. I am so excited! They have magnetic snaps and everything. I have been searching for fabrics I can use for both clutches and baby dresses and found some in FabricStash's shop. I plan on making another big order in April and making lots more baby dresses, in different sizes.



Sunday was spent with the family, so I got absolutely nothing handmade done. Although, I made birdsnest cookies and irish soda bread for Easter w/ the fam.

I am absolutely in love w/ my latest etsy purchase. I wanted a swallow necklace for a while and contacted OffBeet to see if it was possible to receive it by Easter. She was great, responded right away, shipped the item as soon as I paid for it and I've been wearing (and loving!) the necklace ever since!

Short entry, I'm back at work today after my 3 day weekend. It's hectic and crazy and I wish I'd taken another vacation day. =) I hope I'm not too tired tonight to make things!

<3 Always,
--Taina

No comments: