Saturday, December 8, 2007

Long Week...

I work a fulltime job and am also a Union Representative. Sometimes I get caught up in my work outside of creating things and my creativity has to be put on hold. That's what this week was, a whole lot of non-handmade work.

I did finish the tattoo pillow order. So exciting. I think they came out really well.

Today I am going to the BUST Craftacular on 18th betw. 6th and 7th Aves. I'm super stoked. I'm hoping it will inspire me to come home and make lots more things for my shop.

I purchased some custom fragrances from Luca from Lollibomb and am excited for those to arrive in the mail. I bought Apricot Coconut for my mom and Vanilla Chai & White X-mas (light minty scent) for myself.

I love receiving packages in the mail! Now that I have $ in my paypal acct again, I can continue to purchase presents on Etsy.

I am off to get ready for the Craftacular!

<3 Always,
--Taina

No comments: