Sunday, December 9, 2007

The long wait...



So I've been promising these new makeup bags I designed for a few weeks. I'm excited about them because they are wide enough for pencils and pens and other drawing supplies. They don't have to be makeup. I even had someone tell me she'd use it as a clutch! I personally find this size much more functional. I don't wear tons of makeup, but this new bag will fit my mascara, lipstain, eyeshadow, mirror, comb, hairclips, nail polish and even my eyelash curler.

I finally listed one today! I absolutely love the Sugar Skulls fabric. I have a yard in hot pink that I have not yet used, but am almost out of the blue print, so I may have to make the switch soon. I will be listing a few more throughout the week.

I think it's time to place another zipper order. I get really excited when I order zippers. I love the colors and the different lengths. I really think a matching or contrasting zipper can make the bag unique and either fun or classy.

I have to update on the Bust Craftacular soon. I had SO much fun.

<3 Always,
--Taina

No comments: