Monday, December 8, 2008

Too many beautiful and fun things...

...on Etsy!

I am eyeing VieModerne's flower hairclips with serious lust! I really really really like this one:



If I can get my order in within the next two days, I can have it by x-mas!

I think something weird is going on inside me. I was never really a "tom boy", but I've never been super feminine either. Over the last 12 months I've bought sundresses and headbands and necklaces and retro party dresses...it's really quite odd and out of character for me. But I LOVE it. The girlier, the better! =) In the last month, I even bought lots of different eyeshadows and eyeliners. Sooooo girly.

I want to always have a flower in my hair, cute flats on my feet and a smile on my face. I secretly want every single hair item that VieModerne sells. =)

<3 Always,
--Taina

No comments: