Monday, November 10, 2008

Baby Shoes - my first pair!

Yesterday I had the worst migraine, I'm not going to go into details but it was NOT pretty. Once the migraine started to subside late afternoon, I found myself very down that I hadn't been productive, so I cut lots of fabric and made a few pairs of baby shoes. I photographed 3 pairs this morning but only had time to list 1 of the pairs. They are super cute! I brought them to work and my coworkers all "oooooh"'ed and "ahhhhh"'ed at them. I've got a few orders already for custom sizes!

Here's a photo and link to the pair I just listed this morning:


(Click photo for more info)

They are fleece-lined, so warm and snuggly for colder months and made to fit 0-6 month olds! I'm so thrilled with them!

I can't wait to get home from work tonight to list the other two pairs!

I want to make origami boxes for them out of scrapbooking paper. I think they'd be super cute.

<3 Always,
--Taina

1 comment:

TheSeaWithin said...

Too cute! I'm sorry to hear you had a migraine!