Friday, June 6, 2008

w00t! Etsy Purchases!

So I arrived home last night to find my package of fabric from CatyLouQuilts. Totally excited! I have to wash it before I make anything, but laundry has to be done at some point today anyway.

I finally remembered to look up my stimulus check date. I will be getting my money in about 10 days! I promised myself I'd put the majority right into the bank but spend a bit on Etsy. I like the idea of putting money back into the Etsy Market.

Do you know what that means? In a month and a half or so I will have that killer dress from MissBrache!

And I will obviously be purchasing more cards for my penpal!

So stoked!

Today has been a super slow lazy day. I had kickball finals last night after work, we won 2nd place, not too shabby! Today I laid on the couch for most of the morning, had an ice cream shake for breakfast and decided to get off my lazy behind and make some stuff. I have fabric ironed and cut already, so it's time to put it together for some new makeup bags.

It's rainy, I'm allowed to be a little lazy today. =)

<3 Always,
--Taina

1 comment:

Eatsruns said...

Wah, I'm so upset, my bag got stolen the other and it had the makeup pouch you made in it! (argh, which was also full of MAC makeup and a designer necklace...).