Wednesday, May 21, 2008

dragonflies!

So I finally have a photo of the totebag I made for my mom. The photo's not the best, as my parents like their apt. lighting dim and it was night time. I will try to take more photos next time I see my mom out and during the day.



I still have a ton of the dragonfly fabric, so I made a makeup bag for my shop:



I have this week off from work to adjust to some new medications. I was hoping to get lots of sewing done but the nausea and drowsiness (among other things) are kicking my tush.

I did receive my giant box of snaps from SnapSource So I hope to be able to put them to good use and finally post my baby dress/bloomer set.

<3 Always,
--Taina

2 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

Aw, you made that for your mom? How sweet of you <3 I never make my mom anything. It seems like when I do, it just sits in a corner for years upon years until I take it back, haha.

TheSeaWithin said...

I hope you enjoyed your week off! Nice bag!