Saturday, December 1, 2007

Custom Orders - I HEART them!

I was contacted last weekend asking if it was possible to make four tattoo pillows like this one:



I was THRILLED. I figured I'd head over to cheapthreads.etsy.com and purchase the fabric from her. She's super friendly and reliable and packages from her come in 2-3 days.

So I contact her and she says she's completely out of the tattoo fabric in black! eek! What am I to do? So I searched Etsy and contacted another fabric seller. I explained that I was willing to pay Priority Shipping and apologized for the last minute order. She was super friendly and hopefully I will have my fabric today.

So if anyone is interested, my two favorite etsy fabric sellers are:
Liz @ Cheapthreads
Tiffany @ LuckyKaeruFabric

Now I'm debating whether I should go out to NYU's ArtMart or stay home and wait for the postal carrier to deliver my fabric. Decisions Decisions!


<3 Always,
--Taina

No comments: